PAREF Springdale School is now open for admission for School Year 2018-2019. For specific concerns or details, please look into the items contained herein. If you wish to know more about the school or the admission process, feel free to call or visit the School Registrar.
- Applicants for Grade One must be 6 years old and had finished Kindergarten level or its equivalent.
- Processing of application shall begin upon submission of all documentary requirements and duly-accomplished Forms.
- Application & Testing Fee is P600.00.
- Duly Accomplished Admissions Form
- 1pc. recent 1″ x 1″ ID photo (Student)
- 1pc. recent 1″ x 1″ ID photo colored (each Parent)
- Photocopy of the Church Marriage Contract of the Parents
- Photocopy of the Birth Certicifate of the Student Applicant
- Photocopy of the Baptismal Certicifate of the Student Applicant
- Photocopy of Report Card (of most recently completed school year or quarter of the current school year)
- One (1) Sealed Recommendation Form for Grade 1; Two (2) Sealed Recommendation Forms for Grade 2 and above.
- PAREF Statement of Principles / Signed Parents’ Undertaking
- Additional Requirements for Non-Filipino / Foreigner
- Transcript of records from the foreign school
- Photocopy of the Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) or Immigration Certificate of Registration(IRC)
- Photocopy of Passport
- Original Notarial Certificate (for Koreans)
PAREF Springdale Afternoon School Scholarship Program announces the availability of partial and full scholarship grants for less-privileged but deserving male graduating elementary students for school year 2015-2016.
- The student should have a general average of at least 85% in his Grade 5 Report card.
- The student should pass the Admission Test and the interview by the Admission Committee along with their parents/guardian.
- Full or Partial Scholarship.
- Access to all facilities
- Free medical-physical examinations and partial insurance-coverage.
- Student seminars and Means of Formation
Procedures and Requirements
- Secure an Application Form from the Registrars Office of Southridge and pay the admissions processing fee of P150.00. The admission fee is free for applicants from the public schools. The application forms can be downloaded from the admission section in this website.
- Fill-in the Application Form completely and accurately. Attach all the required forms and documents. Application with incomplete documents or inaccurate information will not be processed.
- Photocopy of the Grade 5 and current Grade 6 Elementary Report Cards
- Two recommendation forms enclosed in a sealed envelope and signed on the flap by the person completing the form.
- Two (2) recent 1″X1″ ID pictures of the applicant, and 1″X1″ ID picture of each parent.
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate and Birth Certificate of the applicant
- Photocopy of the Marriage Certificate of applicant’s parents
- Completely filled-up Economic Survey Form and the following supporting documents as attachment:
- Photocopy of the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or a Certification of Exemption from Tax Payment issued by the Municipality or City Government
- For locally employed parents, photocopy of the latest pay slip (last two months).
- For OFW parents, photocopy of Contract of Employment and latest remittance slip.
- Photocopy of the following latest monthly bills if available: Meralco bill, water utility bill, and phone bill (landline or cellphone).
- The entrance exam permit will be given to the applicant after a thorough evaluation of the Admission Committee. All applicants must present their duly validated exam permit and school ID on the examination day.
- Results of the examination will be communicated to the applicant at least one month after the exam date. If results are not received by then, you may inquire from the Afternoon School Faculty office through Tel. No. 807-8080 loc 137 from 1:00 P.M. – 7:00 P.M., Mondays to Fridays.
- Downloadable form (right-click or click to save)
Downloadable forms (right-click or click to save)
School Requirements 2017-2018
J. Solon Street, Lahug
+63 32 232 2220